10 Ways to Quickly Tune Up Your Relationship
Christ came not only to give us the gift of eternal life, but also to show us a better way to live here on earth. Relationships take work, but with a little effort and implementing the steps below, you can be enjoying the holidays and experiencing more of the true meaning of Christmas.
- Treat your partner as you would your boss, best friend, or best customer.
- Think about what your partner wants and give it to him or her.
- Think of ways you can do the unexpected and be thoughtful. Remember how you acted when you wanted to win your partner over.
- Express your thoughts carefully. Being married doesn’t give anyone permission to let it all hang out.
- Spend regular time together alone.
- Look for ways to compliment your partner.
- Hug and kiss when you say hello and goodbye. It feels good and it makes people feel loved.
- Make a list of your partner’s positive qualities. Share them with him and tell her why you think each is true.
- Be polite. Just because you are married doesn’t mean you can forget your manners.